Saturday 10 November 2012

Naruto Research Time!

Heyy there, sorry for not updating.
Too busy doing my reasearch..
on what?
ON NARUTO!!!!











Well, I'm not only researching about Naruto and Sasuke.
Im researching about the ending. Rumours said that Naruto will die.
What about Sasuke?
Also researching about older characters who suddenly appear in the future.
Example, meet Madara Uchiha:-
Also, Im actually researching about jutsu(s).
About death's and the history of Naruto Characters.
And also stuff like that.
After researching, I'll start to make up my conclusion or either my theory.
Also, I'm starting to read also watch to get some information and to fully understand.
I read NARUTOPEDIA!!!!! HELL YEAH!
well back to research,
these are the most important to research
okay update latersssss


No comments:

Post a Comment